Thursday, October 30, 2008

Movies of Johnny Depp

Ahem well seeing as there are way to many movies to list off and I don't want to bore people I will only list of MY top 10!

10. Chocolat
-It's #10 just because I would have liked to see Johnny Depps character Roux throughout the movie more. Although it is a very sweet movie with a wonderfully put together happy ending.
9. Corpse Bride
-This is #9 because as much as I love this one it's just Johnny Depps voice which is not as good as him actually acting.
8. Secret Window
Basically I'm not a huge fan of the whole horror movie genre but Johnny Depp as a schizophrenic murderer is just absolutely genius!
7. Finding Neverland
-Lets just face it Johnny Depp is a chameleon when it comes to being very different people in roles, his take on scottish writer JM Barrie was like watching the actually writer in real life.
6. Sleepy Hollow
As I have mentioned I don't like horror movies but this is probably the least scariest one I have seen and it is quite funny I must say, Tim Burtons signature fake red blood is in this movie by the gallons which just makes the movie I must say.
5. What Eating Gilbert Grape
-I love the message in this movie it is so sweet and teaches people to be accepting of people who may have issues or problems.
4. 21 Jump Street (even though it's not a movie I still love it)
-This T.V show captures the 80's and 90's perfectly...seeing as it was made then but the bonus would have to be the fact that some of it was filmed in Canada. Johnny Depp plays a rookie cop who is sent to an institute where they recruit young cops to pretend to be kids in high school.
3. Benny and Joon
-This movie is just adorable, Johnny Depps odd character falls in love with a girl who has a mental illness and it shows how accepting people can be.
2. Pirates 1,2, and 3 (cause I couldn't choose between them :p)
-.......it's Pirates of the caribbean need I say more?
........
.........
..........
...........
.............
...............
..................
.....................
........................
AND FINALLY MY NUMBER ONE!!!!
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
-Well I would have to say this movie is just a work of absolute genius, the singing of all these famous actors is simply immpeccable, when first hearing this movie was coming out I was curious as to the ability of the actors voices, all doubts were shot down immediatly with the first singing line. :)

1 comment:

Big Fat Stinky Pants said...

Johnny Depp is dead he died from syphilis and gonorrhea which he got from doing men sorry hes not interested in you he likes the men!! HA